Welcome to Wildlife TV/ Denbury Farm Forum

Where you can post about wildlife, webcams on Wildlife TV, ask each other questions and keep in touch with other forum users. As with the last forum we have no rules on your postings, we want it to be a friendly place, so no politics or religion unless it is to do with subjects that relate to wildlife. Please do not use the Forum to make contact about holiday bookings.

PLEASE SEND YOUR PHOTOGRAGHS To info@denburyfarm.co.uk

27,428 replies on “Welcome to Wildlife TV/ Denbury Farm Forum”

This is to let you know that one of our friends who was on the forum has passed away. She was Margaret Southon and had ill for a long time.

Wishing everyone at Denbury a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy, healthy and peaceful 2917. This includes all my friends on the forum
xx

yayay thank you for getting the barncam working again, just love to see the barnowls 🙂 🙂 🙂

Where are the meerkats? I just looked in on them watched for a few minutes and haven’t seen one, they are always flittering about

There they are, they were hiding behind the rock and all of a sudden the whole tribe came running around to the front. Also as I was watching they got fed. I love watching them.

After watching the Meerkats for a long time, I was rewarded with seeing them being fed. To me these are the most interesting animals, and so amusing. I just love them.

See the Autumn tree fall that is just starting at Denbury Farm on web cam 3 on the Wildlife and Badger Watching page The oranges, yellows and brown colours are changing from the spring and summer greens and will start to show over the next few weeks, before the trees loose all of their leaves. Our valley looks beautiful at this time of the year. The downside is that we are getting closer to the colder Winter months. I will move the web cam over the days so that you are able to see the trees fall colours. We have a few Roe Deer who visit the valley at the moment, so you may see them.

look forward to the camera views thank you Mr Farmer, the colours of trees in the autumn can be stunning, also going to see if I can see any deer on the webcam tonight again thank you 🙂

Awww many thanks Colin (Mr Farmer) that will be something to look for now that Autumn is arriving ! It really is so quiet on the Forum now and I suppose everyone is on FB and we do keep in touch with each other but not the same as when the Forum was going in full swing (if you know what I mean) !!!!

Look forward to watching what will be going on in the Barn when the time arrives !

Jenny x

Thank you Colin. I love Autumn, the colours are spectacular. The Meerkats are still doing well, haven’t managed to catch them feeding yet. Take care.

Just a minute ago we came back from taking the dogs for a walk down the valley where we found a few month old dead Roe deer kid. It had only been dead a few hours. The cause of death more than likely due to its mother being shot.ey in the There have been a mother and two kids in the valley for most of the summer. Hope it is not those. Unfortunatley the valley camera stopped working yesterday afernoonso I must try to find the problem out tomorrow.

Our Meerkats have produced babies again. Seen 3 but there could be more. With 3 the mob is 22. We must be doing something right as the alpha female is having 3 litters a year. We will need to reduce the size of the mob or they will start to reduce the size themselves by fighting that may well cause some being killed. We wouldnt want that.

Well it looks like all the osprey have now migrated from Loch of the Lowes ! A long time for us to wait for them to return next year !

Jenny x

Will you be having the badger cull supporters again this year Colin. Wish the Government would use their brains and leave the Badgers alone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *